Teaching Yoga is an honor and a privilege. Our teachers practice many different styles of yoga but our intention is always the same, to serve our students.
Cindy Agro, Owner
Show Up, Stay Balanced, No Drama & Make a Commitment.
This is what a 15 + Year Yoga Practice has taught Cindy and what she teaches her students. Her love of movement & music makes her classes flow smoothly. And her wide variety of trainings and yoga experience keep her classes fresh and interesting.
- 75 Hour Kula Teacher Training with Schuyler Grant
- 100 Hour Vinyasa Teacher Training with Shiva Rea
- 200 Hour Yogaspirits Teacher Training with Kim Valeri
- As well as Restorative/Judith Lasater, Thai Body Massage/Jonas Westring and Yin Yoga/Josh Summers
Lots of workshops and classes over the years: Ana Forrest, Baron Baptiste, Dana Flynn, Antigravity and Acroyoga. Lately: Elena Brower, and Katonah Yoga, Nevine Michaan & Abbie Galvin.
Interesting Fact: Cindy loves to create, fabric, gardens, yoga sequences:)
Many years and practices after taking her first yoga class in college, Kristen found her way to Ganga Flow Yoga and quickly realized that the “little studio” was to be her perfect yoga home. Since completing a teacher training at the studio in 2013, she has been bringing her students fun, well-sequenced classes, incorporating modifications for all levels of practice (as well as hot rocks in Savasana on request).
- 200 hour Vinyasa Teacher Training, Ganga Flow Yoga
- Workshops/Intensives including Lotus Palm Thai Yoga, Baptiste Yoga with Paige Elenson, Elena Brower
- Personal practice/experience includes Yin, Restorative and Bikram
- 20 years experience Emergency Nursing
Off the mat fun: In addition to enjoying cooking, gardening and backyard chicken keeping, Kristen loves taking part in any adventure her son Rowan dreams up.
Megan has a deeply-rooted love and passion for yoga, believing that it has the ability to transform a person from within. Her classes are a weave of strong flows and sequences, fun, yet introspective music, and wisdom from her own day-to-day life.
- 200 Hour YTT Fresh Yoga, New Haven, CT
- Register Nurse, specializing in cardiology and pediatrics.
Fun Fact: Spanish & English bilingual. Que venga a yoga!
Melissa is our new mom. She brings her exuberance for life into her awesome vinyasa classes. Love to listen to her voice as she cues the poses.
- 200 hour Teacher Training at The Yoga Room, Astoria, NY
- Many styles of interest, Jivamukti, Kripalu, Iyengar
Fun Fact: Melissa had pursued an acting career for 9 years, film and theater
Mike completed his yoga teacher training through the Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts. He feels practicing yoga is more than simply making shapes with your body and leads mindful classes incorporating pranayama, asana and meditation. He believes strongly in keeping yoga accessible and approachable to all bodies and experience levels.
Ashley holds a doctorate in physical therapy from Northwestern University and is currently a practicing physical therapist, so expect great alignment cues and hands on assists to promote body awareness in her classes. She teaches an exciting, fun and challenging vinyasa practice, so be ready to sweat!
- 200 hour RYT at Fresh Yoga in New Haven, CT with Heidi Sormaz
Off the mat fun: Ashley has a blog entitled “PracticallyFit” geared toward leading a practical healthy lifestyle. She chronicles her journeys around fitness and health in a fun and not so serious tone. In spite of her interests, Ashley loves kicking back to enjoy a great craft beer with her husband. Their family includes a baby boy and 2 dogs!
Jessica takes a lighthearted approach to both her practice and her teachings. She creates a space for you to follow your breath, challenge your edge and simply have fun!
- 200 RYY: Raffa Yoga, Cranston, RI
- Continuing Education: Yin Yoga Training w/Joe Barnett
- Practicing 8 years, Teaching 4